Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Contest Update | Cedar Rapids, IA Family, Newborn, and Children's Photographer

Okay, so I failed at my contest duties while on vacation, sooooo........I will be extending the contest dates, and doing one more week of entries, and a grand prize winner will be announced on May 14th. (Please scroll down a few posts for contest details)

I apologize for the mess up......let's make this last week the best one yet!!! Spread the word and let's see those entries roll in!!! If I can get more than 20 entries this week, I will give out TWO mini-sessions!

As a reminder - Nicole Hess.....our week 1 winner.....I accidentally deleted your message and don't have your phone number! Could you please call again, or send me a message/email!!! I'd love to get your mini-session set up for you!

No comments: